Here I am on our way to the hospital with a 7 lb 13 0z baby in my belly! :) I am thankful to say that my tummy is looking smaller these days but I have a ways to go!
ok so i'm thinking that picture was prob taken around 5am....how in the HECK do you look that good???? i don't look that composed on a normal day much less at 5am when I'm about to have a baby! I'm so amazed. Love all the new pictures esp the header!!
2 comments:
ok so i'm thinking that picture was prob taken around 5am....how in the HECK do you look that good???? i don't look that composed on a normal day much less at 5am when I'm about to have a baby! I'm so amazed. Love all the new pictures esp the header!!
how do you look so go in the hospital? i must know your secrets before i think about doing that
Post a Comment