Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Baby Mason



Well, we are home and adjusting to say the least. My delivery with Mason was easier and faster than Ellie. After it was over, I told the doctor "I was ready to run a marathon and I only had to go a mile." She smiled and said "Your marathon just started. You've got two kids at home." Well, she was right. We got home Friday and have been running ever since. Mason has jaundice and has now been hooked up to the bili blanket for 48 hours (24 to go until her next checkup). Ellie is adjusting and in the mean time being her usual self - stubborn, hilarious, loving and intense (just like her dada). Last night we sat down to dinner and I said "Mama's hungry" and she looked up at me and said "again?" We just died laughing - when you are nursing you eat alot! 

1 comment:

The Segrest Family said...

such sweet baby girls! i know you are doing great! =)