Sorry I have been so MIA. We left our camera in Destin over Christmas so I am waiting to get some pics to update you all. We had a wonderful and eventful December. One trip to the emergency room for stitches, 14 hours in the car to and from Destin, and I had my biggest weigh in after Christmas - the scale proved I had a good time eating all the wonderful food at Christmas. I did, however, pass my gestational diabetes test with flying colors (thank goodness) and am now busily trying to get the girls rooms together so that we can transition Ellie to the big girl bed (Lord, help us - please!)
Happy New Year and I will update as soon as I get some pics!
1 comment:
Jennifer, I feel for you! I am trying to get both the boys rooms together, because Luke needs to go into his big boy bed before the baby gets here. I am so glad to know someone else is in the same boat! I will be praying for you.... i know it is going to be a trying time for us as i am sure it will be for ya'll too!! Praying for easy transitions all around!
Post a Comment