The baby has a name! Mason Eaves White. We will call her Mason. Ellie is very interested in Baby Mason but still likes to call her a boy... hopefully, she will catch on when she is here and wrapped in pink :) We got our Christmas tree the other day and I was arranging the skirt around the tree. Ellie pointed to the tree skirt and asked me "Mama, is that where the baby is going to sleep?"
As Of Late...
14 years ago
7 comments:
Lovin all the new pictures! :) Can't wait for baby Mason!!
this picture is so so precious.
i love little mason and can't wait for her to be here....
Jennifer, I SOOOO feel your pain and was just in your shoes this time last Christmas. I was 25 weeks, still sick as a dog, and trying my best to keep my head above water with a 3 year old. Hard to understand if you haven't experienced it....I understand completely!
All i can say is that we have the sweetest baby girl to show for it and it makes this Christmas SOOO much sweeter! God is so faithful! Hang in there girl and know that I pray for you every time I read your blog. Merry Christmas!!
love the name!!!!!!!! so cute!
hey jennifer! i am embarrased to say that i had no idea you were expecting or that you were so sick. congratulations and so sorry you are feeling so bad. will be praying for you.
love the name! and that pic of your tummy and ellie is so special.
oh i love the name you're chosen! so very cute.
merry christmas to your growing family!
Post a Comment