
The countdown begins. Baby Mason will be here in less than 10 weeks. I recently talked to a friend who has had pregnancies similar to mine... I jokingly told her that if people really understood how I felt most of the time, they would stop asking me how I feel and start praying for this baby to come early! It has been a difficult road and even though I see the end, it still seems out of my grasp. I cannot wait to meet this little one and feel good again!
3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that you have had such a terrible time! You look BEAUTIFUL if that makes you feel better! :) I will pray hard that this sweet baby comes a little early.
You really do look great even if you feel like something I shouldn't even mention:) So glad you are on the home stretch and yes, I will be praying for this baby to come early...36-37 weeks sounds good!!
you look so cute!!!
Post a Comment