Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emily!

Happy Birthday to my precious neice, Emily ( or "Emwee" as Ellie calls her). She turned one yesterday. She is so sweet and happy and seems to grow faster than Clayton or Ellie. I really feel like she was just born.

We had a great time at her party. And by a great time, I mean Ellie got spanked twice for pushing, she screamed in at least 3 adults faces, rearranged toys in Emily's room in order to climb in and out of her crib, un-cleaned Christy's house by dragging out all toys, screamed and cried whenever Didi showed any attention to Clayton or Emily, threw a complete fit on the floor beating both fists and feet on the floor, and dove head first out of the space walk onto the wood deck. It's okay. I know you are all crossing us off your invitation list. I understand. My feelings wont be hurt :) 

7 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Emily is so cute! And it sounds as if Ellie had a blast :)

The Segrest Family said...

oh ellie! she is a hoot =)

and emily is so precious - look at that sweet face!

The Hugheys said...

Gotta love some birthday parties!!!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

you should write a column or something...

The Kosko Family said...

don't worry, we won't cross you off our invitation list....ellie understands eliza kate....

Emily Fowler said...

I am for sure inviting ellie to my next party. It sounds like she was entertaining.

Catherine, Brian, Hattie and Lilly Daniels Hicks said...

Hey Jennifer:

I am so glad you left me a comment. Ellie and my Hattie would get along great! She sounds a lot like Hattie, so I feel your pain! I ask Jeff about you and he fills me in on what he knows. Great to hear from you!