Hard to believe that four years ago today we were taking pictures in the sand and getting ready for our Seaside wedding. I will always remember how beautiful the chapel looked by candlelight, how amazing the music sounded, the excitement on Everett's face, and the moment we knelt in prayer. What a beautiful day and commitment the Lord has given us.
To my hubby -
You are so fun to live life with. Daily, you make me laugh, encourage me, point me towards Christ, exhibit extreme patience with me, pray with me, teach me... I am thankful for you and the last four years.... and you ain't bad lookin' either :) Here's to another year of laughter, love and life together. I love you.
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! Can you believe it's been 4 years?!?!?!
Here's to 44 more.... :)
AWWW Happy Anniversary!! You were such a beautiful bride!!! Now y'all have a beautiful little girl!
Happy Anniversary!!! I am a day too late!!!!
I can't believe that it's been 4 years already. It feels just like yesterday. I want to go back and stay at The Watercolor...
that is a GREAT GREAT picture!!!
Oh, and I use iscrapbook...still working on some more mac details for you!
aw, jenmax! you look so beautiful in the picture. y'all are such a cute couple. this was such a "girly" post...i am impressed!! :)
How beautiful is this picture!? Stunning bride...
Happy Anniversary.
Post a Comment