Friday, October 19, 2007

Tailgating



Here are a few pics of Tailgating at the MSU game last weekend. Notice my mom's beautiful pumpkin display... it was a hit! She and my sister-in-law, Christy, got tons of compliments on it.
Ellie now has another ear infection. We are up to about 4 in 5 weeks. It has been a tough fall for our little one (and her parents :). One funny story. The other night, she woke up around 2 am because her ears were hurting. I was not feeling well and Everett was up trying to get her back to sleep. Nothing was working, so I suggested her give her a few crackers and some juice and put her back to bed. Well, the next morning when she woke up, I went to pick her up out of her crib and their were crushed crackers EVERYWHERE - on her, on her sheets, blankets, etc. I looked under her blanket and there was an entire sleeve of crackers in the bed with her... that was not what I had in mind when I said "Give her a few crackers".... :)

3 comments:

Christi said...

Jennifer,

The pumpkin display really does look great! Oh, and the cracker story really is cracking me up...no pun intended! :)

The Hugheys said...

Lovin all the new pics. So sorry for ellie and her little ears... let me know how she's doin?!

Lee, Leanne and Samuel said...

oh everrett...really...a sleeve of crackers. i am very entertained. i'm so sorry about all the ear infections though...that is really dumpy. hope she perks up soon!