Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Let's Be Friends

So I finally got around to making a list and putting my Blog Buddies on this site. If you have a blog and you are checking mine, let me know! I could always use another friend. To those of you on my list - I LOVE peeking into your lives each week. I'm glad to see you all doing well and to share in all of your blessings!

4 comments:

Hillary Jordan said...

Hi Jennifer! I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog periodically. Ellie is just precious! I love keeping up with her...
Hillary Phillips Jordan
russellandhillaryjordan.blogspot

Christi said...

I stalk your blog, too! Ellie is a doll!
Christi Brewer Phillips
michaelandchristi.blogspot.com

JWhite said...

Yea Hillary and Christi! More blog friends

Courtney and Jason G. said...

the goolsby's check you out too! Ellie is such a doll!
jasonandcourtney.blogspot