Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kansas City




Ellie, my friend Liz and I took a plane trip last weekend to visit our friend Lauren and her baby, Liza, in Kansas City. For those of you who know Ellie, you can imagine what she would be like couped up on a plane. Well, IT WAS WORSE. Before the first leg of the flight ended, all three of us were in tears and I had flashed at least two passengers and the rear of the plane saw the back of my bra strap several times. Ellie was screaming, crying clawing, pulling, sweating, and just plain hurting from the pressure on her ears... and you all know how much she loves to be held down... but don't worry, we took a good look around the plane before we got home because she will not see another one for at least five years...
Despite all the drama, it was VERY FUN to visit with college friends - lots of laughs. Things have changed a little. As Lauren pointed out, we are much more concerned and excited with what the babies wear than what we wear these days! Lauren, thanks for hosting us and Liz, thanks for traveling with us. I think I would still be in the Cincinnati airport crying if you werent with us.

2 comments:

Susie said...

poor mama! are you potty training already? you are a brave woman! i love ellie's cute hair!

LT (and Max) said...

adorable!