

Hi! It's Ellie. I am 15 mos old. My mom says that I have been free loading around here long enough - its time to get a job! Everyone seems to like my dance moves - they clap a lot when I shake my groove thang - so I'm thinking aerobics is my calling... I'll let you know when my classes start.
5 comments:
love that pic and i think she makes the cutest 80 aerobics instructor. maybe when her hair gets a little longer she can get a scrunchie
i am so glad you posted the olvia newton john picture! let's get physical, elliebear!
This is cracking me up...she really looks hilarious in that outfit...also the beach pictures were awesome! I love the one of her with the hat on, so pretty!
Natalie
LOVE all of the new pictures!
she needs a side-poney on her head.;) then she'd really be in business!
Post a Comment