Monday, January 15, 2007

Help!

Fellow Bloggers, I need help. I downloaded the updated version of Picasa about a month ago and ever since, I cannot blog from Picasa. It says I am not connected to the internet (even though I am through a wireless card - same way I used it before). Any ideas how to fix this? It is driving me crazy to blog through blogger... now you know why our posts are few and far between lately!

5 comments:

The Segrest Family said...

hmmmmmmm... the only suggestion that i can think of is to make sure that you are 'signed in' to your blogger account before you go to picasa= and that 'remember me' is checked. i really don't know- i would think this might be a jenny holloway question!

Anonymous said...

i agree with mk, but also, are you signed up with a google account now? blogger has been updated, and now works alongside google. make sure you have an account with them, and that will probably fix it. i had the same trouble. let me know.

JWhite said...

rebecca told me not to sign up with google bc she didnt like it... i guess maybe blogger is trying to make everyone sign up w google...i will give it a try

Emily Fowler said...

sorry i can't help, that picasa thing is way to advanced for me.

Anonymous said...

ok, mate, we seriously need to fix this problem....i miss the updates!

i wish i were good with computer stuff, but i'm not at all! good luck!