Lolly (aka Everett's mom) came to visit over Easter. She brought Everett's baby book. Can you see the resemblance between Baby Everett (top) and Baby Ellie? Thanks to Lolly for babysitting Ellie and letting Everett and I get out for a bit. Also, thanks for all the help - going to the grocery, buying us dinner, taking care of Ellie so we could get some rest!
2 comments:
Okay that kinda freaks me out. They look just alike!!!
Hi--
My name is Brooke Manning, and I have become addicted to checking your blog through the Segrests' site. Hope you don't mind. I LOVE babies, and I love to see everyone post pictures of their little ones. I have three daughters myself--a 3 year old and 10 month old twins. Your daughter is adorable, and in this post of the picture of her and her daddy, I have to say that she looks A LOT like him. None of my girls look that much like me. Although, one of the twins seems to resemble me more than my other two, but not enough to convince me on a daily basis. Thanks for letting me write and check your site. Feel free to check ours out (when you have time--I know how busy new mommies are!) brookewarrenandgirls.blogspot.com. Take care
Post a Comment